1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
Decided to get married, got engaged to FH.
2. Did you keep your 2010 resolutions, and will you make more this year?
I don’t make any…
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes? Trying to think…. No.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
HomeCountry, America’s Hat
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
7. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Big thing in August.
8. What was your biggest failure?
Not realizing I can’t do everything.
9. Did you suffer illness or injury?
10. What was the best thing you bought?
A ring for FH.
11. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Favorite Aunt, for always being there….
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Sibling…. re: wedding stuff.
13. Where did most of your money go?
visiting FH, Homecountry
14. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
15. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Been better at keeping in touch with people.
16. What do you wish you’d done less of?
17. Did you fall in love in 2010?
That was 2009
18. What was the best new book you read?
ummm, bad that it takes me so long to remember this, unfortunately they were mostly for school. I’m going to say Veronika decides to die by Coelho.
19. What was your favorite film of the year?
I’m not a film person… I think I choose the ending of Lost.
20. What kept you sane?
FH, love, God.
21. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
Always rely on God.